Sunday, July 29, 2012

vintage typewriter


 I remember being a little girl, sitting in my grandpa's office typing away on his typewriter. I loved plucking the keys, writing little stories and using whiteout every two seconds! I have so many fond memories with my grandpa he was a technology guru who loved to teach me. I haven't typed in a long time ... that is until I found this beauty.  We are excited to share our new typewriters with you. They are adorable for a sign-in table at a wedding, anniversary party or even words of advice for the new mommy to be.   

I love milk glass! We have found so many beautiful pieces for events. I love the idea of a candy bar with all milk glass bowls overflowing with yummy treats as well as pedestal bowls filled with fresh flowers for centerpieces! We had a little photo shoot with these ideas in mind! Enjoy.


           


                                                                                     
flowers by: The English Garden (Westlake village, CA)

No comments: